Sunflower Phosphatidyl Choline 35 is a reddish brown viscous fluid and is the best dietary source of essential phospholipids. It contains 35% of Phosphatidyl Choline along with other essential phospholipids like Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine, Phosphatidyl Inositol, Phosphatidyl Serine and Phosphatidic Acid.
- Provides an excellent source of essential phospholipids mainly Phosphatidyl Choline, which is essential to every living cell in the body and is one of the main components of cell membranes. Phosphatidyl Choline is necessary for metabolism, cholinergic neuro-transmission, trans-membrane signalling, lipid-cholesterol transport and metabolism. Without Phosphatidyl Choline, the cell membranes would harden, prohibiting important nutrients from entering and leaving the cell.
- An essential nutrient and natural source of essential phospholipids
- A nutrient and dietary supplement used in healthcare and nutraceutical products
- Used in manufacturing soft gelatin capsules of essential phospholipids
- Used in cosmetic applications as carrier
- Phosphatidyl Choline: Min. 35 %
For further techno-commercial info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (for inquiries outside India) and email@example.com (for inquiries within India)