Non-GMO Standardized Soya Lecithin Fluid is a translucent, yellowish-brown, viscous fluid, which naturally occurs in soyabeans & is mainly composed of Phospholipids, Fatty Acids, Glycolipids, Glycerol, Triglycerides and Phosphoric Acid. It also contains Essential Phospholipids like Phosphatidyl Choline, Phosphatidyl Ethanolamine, Phosphatidyl Inositol & Phosphatidyl Serine. Lecithin is a very valuable food additive commercially and widely used in all food processing industries as a natural emulsifier.
- Emulsifier, wetting agent, dispersing agent, stabilizing agent, viscosity reducing agent, antispattering agent, mixing & blending agent, release agent, conditioning agent, lipotropic agent, surface active agent, emollient and antioxidant
- Instant drink mixes, non-dairy creams, whole milk powders, meat sauces and gravies, margarine, chocolate, bakery goods, chewing gums, shortenings, ice creams, candy based products, macaroni, noodles, salad oils, edible fats and oils, medical, dietary, instant and dehydrated foods and as release agents
- Acetone Insoluble : Min. 62%
- Hexane Insolubles : Max. 0.3%
- Colour Gardner : 14 Gardner
For further techno-commercial info, please contact email@example.com (for inquiries outside India) and firstname.lastname@example.org (for inquiries within India)