De-oiled Soya Flakes (High PDI) are obtained by using the best quality soyabean seeds as raw material. Soyabeans go through many processes as cleaning, conditioning, de-stoning, de-hulling, cracking, flaking, extracting and de-solventizing to get white coloured soya flakes. It is a high in protein and low fat product with higher protein dispersibility and is well known for its nutritional values.
- Excellent source of plant protein
- Maintains balance of essential amino acids
- Excellent source of minerals and fibre
- In protein fortification of extruded snacks
- Used as protein source for microorganisms during the fermentation process
- Processed food stuff, baked foods, cookies, fortification of cereals, snack food, dietetic food and baby food
- Used as the basic raw material for manufacturing Soya Textured Vegetable Protein, soya granules and soya chunks.
- Used as the basic raw material for manufacturing Soya Protein Concentrate and Soya Protein Isolate
- Protein: Min. 50%
- Fat: Max. 1.2%
- Fibre: Max. 3.5%
- Moisture: Max. 10%
- Sand/Silica: Max. 0.3%
- PDI: 70-80
For further techno-commercial info, please contact email@example.com (for inquiries outside India) and firstname.lastname@example.org (for inquiries within India)